Today is the first day of the new Supreme Court term. This week the Court hears cases on topics ranging from copyright to habeas corpus and the registration of sex offenders. Here’s the calendar; as always, you can read our LII Supreme Court Bulletin case analyses by clicking on the name of the case:
Monday, October 3, 2011
- 09-958 MAXWELL-JOLLY, DAVID v. INDEP. LIVING CENTER OF S. CA
- 10-6549REYNOLDS, BILLY J. v. UNITED STATES
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
- 10-1001 MARTINEZ, LUIS M. v. RYAN, DIR., AZ DOC
- 10-63 MAPLES, CORY R. v. MAPLES, INTERIM COMM’R, AL DOC
- 10-680 HOWES, WARDEN v. FIELDS, RANDALL L.