Incoming and returning students may wish to check out the new display in the Law Library Reading Room, Cornell Law School Programs & Projects. Cornell Law School is known not only for its strong instruction in traditional and newly-emerging fields of law, but also for its diverse projects, institutes, programs, and research centers. Among the many initiatives located here at the Law School and directed by our talented professors are:
- AVON Global Center for Women and Justice, Sital Kalantry, Faculty Director & Sara Lulo, Executive Director;
- Clarke Program in East Asian Law and Culture, Annelise Riles, Director;
- Cornell e-Rulemaking Initiative, Tom Bruce, Director of the Cornell Legal Information Institute & Cynthia Farina, Professor of Law;
- Death Penalty Project, John Blume, Director & Sheri Johnson, Assistant Director;
- Empirical Legal Studies: Judicial Statistics Project, Ted Eisenberg & Kevin Clermont, Professors of Law;
- Lay Participation in Law International Research Collaborative, Valerie Hans, Professor of Law.