Tuesday, April 26 is World Intellectual Property Day, celebrated each year since 2000 and established by the World Intellectual Property Organization. The aim is to demonstrate how the IP system fosters not only music, arts and entertainment, but also all the products and technological innovations that help to shape our world. This day commemorates the date on which the Convention establishing WIPO originally entered into force in 1970.
For your IP research, you are invited to use these top-notch resources at Cornell Law Library:
- BNA Intellectual Property Law Resource Center
- IP Theory -- a new peer-edited intellectual property law publication
- JIPITEC – open access journal on intellectual property, information technology, and e-commerce law
- Nimmer on Copyright – available on Lexis and on reserve in the law library (11 volumes)
- McCarthy on Trademarks and Unfair Competition – available on Westlaw and on reserve in the law library (7 volumes)
- Chisum on Patents – available on Lexis