Welcome new and returning students! Whether you are brand new or returning for another year it never hurts to have a refresher on all the services the Cornell Law Library has to offer. For starters we recommend checking out our research guide Using the Law Library 101. You'll find information on everything from hours of operation and collections to scheduling personalized research consultations.
Library resources and services will be featured, including:
- The Reference Desk and Research Assistance in the Library
- Research Taught in Lawyering
- Lexis, Westlaw and Bloomberg Passwords
- Cool Stuff to Borrow at the Circulation Desk
- Borrow Direct and Interlibrary Loan Services
- After Hours Access
- A Rare Book Display
- And More!