InfoBrief, the blog of the Cornell Law Library, is an awareness service that advances legal research, scholarship, and education among Cornell Law students and the broader research community. Here we share information about our collection of more than 700,000 volumes, our online resources, research tips geared to Cornell Law School classes, library news, Cornell faculty and student scholarship, and information of general interest to Cornell law students.
Comments are welcome, but we reserve the right to delete any comments we deem inappropriate.
We invite contributions from Cornell law students and alumni on topics related to legal research and resources. Please contact Nina Scholtz if you are interested. All contributions are subject to the approval of the Cornell Law Library.
- Femi Cadmus, Director of Law Library & Professor of Law
- Amy Emerson, Head of Access Services, Foreign & International Law Specialist, & Lecturer in Law
- Janet Gillespie, Access Services Manager
- Matthew Morrison, Research Attorney & Lecturer in Law
- Thomas Mills, Assistant Director of Collections & Lecturer in Law
- Jean Pajerek, Head of Information Management
- Nina Scholtz, Digital Resources Librarian & Lecturer in Law
- Elizabeth Teskey, Assistant to Head of Information Management