New voices in legal information
- Folksonomies & Law – Background issues and theoretical perspectives
- Lessons Gained from Parliamentary Information Visualization (PIV)
- Is it good enough for the law to be written for lawyers?
- Designing Legal Communications that Resonate
- Rough Consensus, Running Standards: The Restatement Project
- Building a Legal Research Ontology
- Everything is Editorial: Why Algorithms are Hand-Made, Human, and Not Just for Search Anymore
- Legal Information Systems and International Development: A Critical Component to the Rule of Law in Rwanda and Other Developing States
- ‘Fhe new FSI Direcfif’: the missing teeth or as good as it gets?
Access to justice africa Akoma Ntoso Authentication of digital legal information Authentication of electronic legal information CanLII CEN MetaLex collaboration Constitutional law information systems data deletion Digital law libraries Durham Statement on Open Access to Legal Scholarship FRBR free access to law GATE IndianKanoon Jeremy Bentham John Sheridan Law.gov Law librarians Law librarians and legal informatics Legal communication Legal identifiers Legal informatics Legal informatics scholarship Legal information behavior Legal information retrieval Legal open government data Legal publishing legal research Legal URIs Legal URLs Legal URNs Legislation.gov.uk Legislative information systems Leibniz Center for Law privacy Public.Resource.Org rdf research SAFLII Sushant Sinha Sustainability of free access to law projects UELMA Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act