New voices in legal information
- 25 for 25: AustLII 1995: What did we think we were doing?
- A short case study of administrative decision publishing
- 25 for 25: So, it’s been 25 years. The LII, its descendants and their future.
- 25 for 25: 1 Legal Academic + 1 Technologist + 1 Sun Box = An Institute?
- 25 for 25: Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
- Constitutions as Summer Reading
- Legal Research Ontology, Part II
- Folksonomies & Law – Background issues and theoretical perspectives
- Lessons Gained from Parliamentary Information Visualization (PIV)
- Is it good enough for the law to be written for lawyers?
Access to justice africa Akoma Ntoso Authentication of digital legal information Authentication of electronic legal information CanLII CEN MetaLex collaboration Constitutional law information systems data deletion Digital law libraries Durham Statement on Open Access to Legal Scholarship FRBR free access to law GATE IndianKanoon Jeremy Bentham John Sheridan Law.gov Law librarians Law librarians and legal informatics Legal communication Legal identifiers Legal informatics Legal informatics scholarship Legal information behavior Legal information retrieval Legal open government data Legal publishing legal research Legal URIs Legal URLs Legal URNs Legislation.gov.uk Legislative information systems Leibniz Center for Law privacy Public.Resource.Org rdf research SAFLII Sushant Sinha Sustainability of free access to law projects UELMA Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act