You can gain vital research skills for your career with one of the six courses offered next year by the Research Attorneys. Most of the courses last just 6½ weeks – you have room in your schedule for that! Take your pick from:
- Administrative Law Research (one credit)
- Business Law Research (one credit)
- International and Foreign Legal Research (two credits)
- Online Legal Research: Free Sources (one credit)
- Online Legal Research: Subscription Sources (one credit)
- U.S. Legal Research for LL.M. Students (one credit)
You can read full descriptions and contact the course instructor for more information.
Next year the three-credit Advanced Legal Research seminar will not be offered. So take advantage of this large number of research options in a course or two of your choice. The skills and confidence you will gain are invaluable!