- Carrels located on the first, fourth, new ground, and basement floors may be reserved for one semester at a time by 2Ls, 3Ls, LLMs, and exchange students.
- Each carrel must be shared by two students. Students may select a carrel partner or choose to have the library assign one.
- Carrels located on the second floor may not be reserved and are available daily on a first-come, first served basis to all law students.
- See Janet Gillespie personally in room 352 to reserve a carrel.
- Questions may be directed to Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-255-5854.
- All carrels are numbered. A map of the carrels will be made available with the signup form for easy identification.
SPRING 2014 SIGN UP DATES:
|Wednesday, January 22||8am-12pm
|For students serving on journals, moot courts, or working for a professor|
|Thursday, January 23||8am-12pm
|For all other 2Ls, 3Ls, LLMs, and exchange students|