The other day a friend came to me because he heard about the openlaws.eu project. He said: “Hey, openlaws sounds great – does that mean that I can write my own laws now?”. I had to tell him no, but that it was almost as good as that…
New voices in legal information
Access to justice, Adding legal commentary to free access to law services, Annotation of legal texts, Crowdsourcing and free access to law, Crowdsourcing and legal information systems, Demand for free access to law, Disruptive legal technology, European Union, free access to law, Legal publishing, Legal social media, Legal social networks, Open Government Data, Web 2.0 and law No Responses »
- 25 for 25: Zen and the Art of Pioneer Maintenance
- 25 for 25: Underestimating the Internet
- 25 for 25: AustLII 1995: What did we think we were doing?
- A short case study of administrative decision publishing
- 25 for 25: So, it’s been 25 years. The LII, its descendants and their future.
- 25 for 25: 1 Legal Academic + 1 Technologist + 1 Sun Box = An Institute?
- 25 for 25: Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away…
- Constitutions as Summer Reading
- Legal Research Ontology, Part II
- Folksonomies & Law – Background issues and theoretical perspectives
Access to justice africa Akoma Ntoso Authentication of digital legal information Authentication of electronic legal information CanLII CEN MetaLex collaboration Constitutional law information systems data deletion Digital law libraries Durham Statement on Open Access to Legal Scholarship FRBR free access to law GATE IndianKanoon Jeremy Bentham John Sheridan Law.gov Law librarians Law librarians and legal informatics Legal communication Legal identifiers Legal informatics Legal informatics scholarship Legal information behavior Legal information retrieval Legal open government data Legal publishing legal research Legal URIs Legal URLs Legal URNs Legislation.gov.uk Legislative information systems Leibniz Center for Law privacy Public.Resource.Org rdf research SAFLII Sushant Sinha Sustainability of free access to law projects UELMA Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act