This week, the Supreme Court hears arguments in six cases. The week tilts toward criminal law, with discussions of probable cause, absolute immunity, and the confrontation clause. A FOIA case is thrown in for variety. As always, you can read full analyses of the issues by clicking on the casenames below.
Monday, February 28, 2011
- 09-1159 BD. OF TRUSTEES OF LELAND v. ROCHE MOLECULAR SYSTEMS, ET AL.
- 09-1533 DePIERRE, FRANTZ v. UNITED STATES
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- 09-1454 CAMRETA, BOB v. GREENE, SARAH
- 09-1478 ALFORD, JAMES v. GREENE, SARAH, ET AL.
- 10-188 SCHINDLER ELEVATOR CORP. v. UNITED STATES, EX REL. KIRK
Wednesday, March 2, 2011