|Supreme Court oral arguments for week of November 26||Supreme Court hears oral arguments for week of Dec 3|
The new version was recently revised in the fall of 2012 to take account of changes in the citation rules of a small number of U.S. jurisdictions and the format of currency information furnished for statutes by LexisNexis and Westlaw. It is indexed to the fourth edition of the ALWD Citation Manual and the nineteenth edition of The Bluebook, both published in 2010.
Professor Martin requests that you donate to the Legal Information Institute if you would like to show your support for this free work. We happen to think that’s a fine idea.
- LII Donor Profile: John Reed, Food Gatherers
- A Quarter-Century of the LII
- A Global Anecdote
- A Trip to Washington, and a Puzzler
- Say “Oh Yeah” for Oyez
- LII Staff Profile: Kimball Bighorse, Web Developer
- In Memoriam: Frank D. Wagner
- One to Watch: Janet Odetsi Twum
- LII and the Election
- LII Donor Profile: Michael Schneider, Managing Member at Noodle House Studios LLC