|Supreme Court oral arguments for week of November 26||Supreme Court hears oral arguments for week of Dec 3|
The new version was recently revised in the fall of 2012 to take account of changes in the citation rules of a small number of U.S. jurisdictions and the format of currency information furnished for statutes by LexisNexis and Westlaw. It is indexed to the fourth edition of the ALWD Citation Manual and the nineteenth edition of The Bluebook, both published in 2010.
Professor Martin requests that you donate to the Legal Information Institute if you would like to show your support for this free work. We happen to think that’s a fine idea.
- Up-To-Date Code of Federal Regulations and a Look Under Our Hood
- Artificial Intelligence and Predicting Tax Evasion
- A day in the life: Traffic spike
- Introducing LawLibe, a legal reference iOS application powered by the LII
- Alfred Mahlangu Visits the LII
- We Love it When a Plan Comes Together
- Frank Wagner Prize Announced
- Moroccan Citizen-Participation Advocate in Residence at the LII
- Win-Win: LII’s Collaborations with Students
- What’s Cool? Indentation is Cool!