Today, we will be (re)joined by Craig Newton ‘07, who will be the LII’s new Associate Director for Content Development. While a student at the Law School, Craig was the Editor-in-Chief of the LII Supreme Court Bulletin. He has spent the last several years working as an IP litigator for Cooley LLP in San Diego. An Annapolis graduate, Craig had a first career as a naval officer before attending law school. He will coordinate and supervise all editorial activities at the LII, working with us on a series of projects to improve and expand our offerings, including the WEX legal encyclopedia/dictionary, the constellation of materials surrounding the US Constitution, and our ever-more capable editions of the US Code and the Code of Federal Regulations. He and Associate Director for Technology Sara Frug will be working together at the intersection of legal content and engineering to improve search and navigation features, as well as on a number of experiments intended to make our content more discoverable and more usable.
With the addition of Craig — and of consulting designer Manolo Bevia — the LII crew now numbers 9 1/4, delivering services to over 20 million unique visitors each year.
- What Would You Like to Know?
- LII Donor Profile: Steve Edenbo, First Person Interpreter of Thomas Jefferson
- UPDATE: Women & Justice, Cornell & the LII
- Bruce testifies before House Judiciary Committee
- Our Very Own Transition Team
- LII Donor Profile: Daniel Dwyer, Corporate Counsel for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- Regulatory Revision on a Summer Day in February
- New European Union Study of Caselaw Databases
- LII In the News — This Is What We Do
- LII Donor Profile: Paul Manson, Researcher at Portland State University’s Center for Public Service